Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back from my pageant!

So we told you all a few months ago that I, Angel, was Mrs. Maryland International 2010 and would be competing for the title of Mrs. International. Well I went to the competition this past week and though I did not win I had an amazing experience! This pageant was filled with some of the most genuine and beautiful wives and mothers I have ever crossed paths with. There was no tension, just a pleasant experience. I can honestly say that looking among that group of women I could have easily placed about 20 (out of 50) in the top ten and I know that ONLY 10 could make it so I am happy with the results. I had a great time being girly, pretty and fabulous! I spent hours doing my hair and make-up daily, torturing my feet in 3 - 4 inch heels, and wearing the flashiness cocktail dresses...funny to call that fun, but my mother always said that sometimes you have to suffer to look good! LOL Well, with all being said, I think I'm taking a break from competing now. I want to direct a pageant (which will be announced at a later date.) and work on starting a family. In the meantime you can take a look at some of my pictures from this week's pageant in Chicago below.




No comments:

Post a Comment