Monday, August 23, 2010

A blog I found...

...It's called, Until I Get Married. This blog is written by a young man by the name of Jozen. He's a seasoned and experienced writer having worked for VIBE and KING magazines, he's an editor for GlobalGrind.com, and has penned articles for New York Magazine‘s Vulture Blog, GQ.com, The New York Times Magazine, The Wall Street Journal‘s culture blog “Speakeasy”, ESPN The Magazine, XXL, Complex, Essence and the Washington Post’s Theroot.com.

His blog is about his journey through the ups and downs of bachelorhood. It has been featured in ESSENCE Magazine as well as weekly on the airwaves of Hot 97 Boston (WPOT). It provides an eye-opening and sometimes tough-to-swallow take on the male perspective. Ladies, especially you single gals out there...I recommend that you check it out. You may learn a thing or two. I know I'm in need of learning something new about the man in my life and we're married! Take a look and share with us what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment