Saturday, October 30, 2010

Motherhood


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.
~Mildred B. Vermont


Being a Mom is one of the best things that has happened to me in my life. Being needed always by someone, a glowing glare in his eyes to say that he loves you no matter what, and most of all sacrificing everything to make sure that child has everything he needs.


No its not always easy but the tedious tasks are worth it. The sleepless nights, the poopy diapers, the nasty throw up, its all worth it!!!!


My son is such a character already and he is only 4 months...lol. He laughs at his daddy when his daddy is yelling at the tv about a game. He loves to be on his stomach and he loves applesauce. And as soon as you look at him and start talking he will talk back at you and laugh. He yells to get your attention and as soon as he hears music he bobs his head...lol


Yes it only been 4 months but it has bee the best 4 months of my life and I cant wait for the rest of my life to spend with him, my husband and our future kids.

3 comments: