Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Back to Blogging - Angel

So, what's new?

Well, I recently celebrated my 2 year anniversary with a super-fabulous 10 day vacation/excursion/adventure in Spain, Portugal and Morocco! Yes, all three countries in one trip. My husband and I did a whirlwind self-guided tour of that part of the world. I'll post another blog entry sharing that trip with you.

My husband just got offered a new job assignment that will have him away for an extended period...that'll be something new for me.

I'm rearing up to finally finish decorating my home! I was featured on HGTV's My First Place in October 2010. Our episode was called, "Bachelor Pad Trade-Up". You can see a clip from our episode here.

I've decided to get active in making my personal goals and dreams come true. Those include investing more time into launching my hobby-business, ilovepageantry! and raising funds for a scholarship fund, The Exceptional Support Foundation. I would greatly appreciate your support as I pursue these endeavours.

Will write more soon!

PS - Don't forget to check out my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment