Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beach Bummin'

So this week is my husband's last in town...I'm going to miss him, but we've been really making the most of our time. We spent this past weekend in Virginia Beach, VA camping! I love camping. We stayed at the Holiday Trav-L-Park. We I cooked out on the grill, we slept in a tent, made s'mores, rode our bikes, relaxed at the beach, studied our bible, and above all, enjoyed each other's company.


My feet in the nice warm sand!

Our firepit...a gift from my little brother.

Now that he'll be gone in just a few days I've been taking the time to find some new extra-curricular activities to get into. So far I've tried pole dancing for fitness (and fun!). I've been checking out sites like Trubates, Groupon and LivingSocial to find new things to do in the DC area. I'm going to give adult ballet and yoga classes a try next. Any other suggestions? Any other sites? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment